My Journey - CPUT

Saturday 11 June 2016

What a Privilege

Yesterday, 10 June 2016, I met with my mentor teachers for my next Teaching Practice. My goodness what a pleasant surprise. Been many years since I met such wonderful people under one roof. I got all my timetables, subject tables and textbooks. So now I can use the holiday to my advantage to prepare my lesson plans.


I'm sitting in the school's computer lab, 11 June 2016, for some Computer training, together some teachers of the surrounding schools. We are doing Microsoft Education training. This stuff is extremely interesting and best of all it will generate me some points for my SACE (South African Council of Educators) certificate. This is such a privilege.

I am, now, awarded a badge for the following:
Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
 Community Member 


No comments:

Post a Comment